Palliative Care Webinar
Tuesday, May 8, 2018 | 12:00 PM—1:00 PM
Kristina Newport, MD, FAAHPM—Director, Outpatient Palliative Care, Palliative Medicine Consultants
Please Join us for a Critical Discussion on
Palliative Care Oncology Principals to Apply to Outpatient Setting
At the conclusion of the CME activity, the participant should be able to:
- State elements of primary palliative care (PC) that all medical clinicians should understand and practice when caring for patients with serious illness
- State data supporting beneﬁt of palliative care principles and specialty palliative care consultation for patients with cancer
- Identify barriers/opportunities for system improvement and tools for relationship building
Register here for the webinar: https://www.eeds.com/live/222912
- A log-in code will be provide the day of the event to conﬁrm your CME credit.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Pennsylvania Medical Society through the joint providership of Lancaster General Hospital and the American Cancer Society. The Lancaster General Hospital is accredited by the Pennsylvania Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The Lancaster General Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Lancaster General Hospital designates this live activity for 1 Hour(s) of Attendance w/No Credit.
- This course is approved for 1 continuing education hours. Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.